Warranty, Returns, Exchanges
All EG Bikes are warranted against manufacturing defects. They are warranted to the original retail purchaser as follows:
- Frames: EG Bike Frames are warranted for a duration of 1 year from the day of purchase.
- Battery and electrical parts: Li-ion Battery and electrical parts on our electric bikes are warranted for a duration of 6 months from the day of purchase.
- Wear and Tear parts: Brake pads, tires and inner tire tubes are warranted only against manufacturing defects for a period of 30 days from the day of purchase.
What this Warranty does not cover
- Normal wear and tear.
- Improper assembly, service or maintenance.
- Parts and or accessories not originally installed on the bike
- Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, stunt riding, ramp jumping, competition, acrobatics, off-road use, rental use, commercial use or use that the product was not designed for.
- Labor charges for part replacement or changeover
This warranty is void if any part of the bicycle has been modified in any way, including the frame, fork, mechanical or electrical parts or any of the originally installed components. This Limited warranty is for repair and/or replacement of the frame or parts at the sole discretion of Metronome LLC. Warranty claims must be filed through an authorized EG dealer. Proof of purchase is required.